Workers’ compensation law is governed by statute in the State of Delaware.
Workers’ compensation is the lifeline a worker needs when injured on the job.
WORKERS COMPENSATION PRACTICE AREAS
If You Are Injured On The Job You Should Seriously Consider Hiring An Attorney With Special Skills In The Area Of Workers Compensation To Obtain Payment Of Your:
- Medical bills
- Weekly paychecks during the time you are partially disabled
- Weekly paychecks during the time you are totally disabled
- Permanency benefits, if you have reached maximum medical improvement and still have permanent impairment of bodily function
- Payment of mileage to and from medical treatment
Unfortunately, workers compensation laws are complex. You should call for a free legal consultation to see how the laws of the State of Delaware can be put to work for you. The insurance companies hire the best attorneys available and so should you.
Do not delay. Contact us right away at
Free Consultation for Workers Compensation Cases
- GAIL FROM DOVER
- CHARLES FROM WYOMING
- M. PARSONS FROM LEWES
- PATTI AND COURTNEY FROM KENT COUNTY